Celestron has reinvented the manual telescope with StarSense Explorer the first telescope that uses your smartphone to analyze the night sky and calculate its position in real time. StarSense Explorer is ideal for beginners thanks to the app’s user-friendly interface and detailed tutorials. It’s like having your own personal tour guide of the night sky.
StarSense Explorer app automatically generates a list of objects currently visible. View planets, brighter nebulae and galaxies, star clusters, and double stars from the city. Or take your telescope to darker skies to view faint, deep sky objects.
– 102mm refractor optical tube
– StarSense dock for your smartphone
– Low powered (25mm) and high powered (10mm) eyepiece
– 90-degree erect image diagonal
– StarPointer red dot finderscope, perfect for using the telescope during the day or without the
StarSense Explorer app
– Altazimuth mount with slow motion controls
– Full-height tripod with an accessory tray to keep you organized
– Focal Length: 660mm (25.98″)
– Focal Ratio: f/6.5
– Optical Coatings Fully XLT Coated glass optics
– Software: StarSense Explorer app | SkyPortal app | Celestron Starry Night Basic Edition Software
– Height adjustment range (includes mount and tripod): Aluminum, 1244.6mm (49″) max height
– Optical Tube: Aluminum